AIM
toadam2

Megaman X: 'the MR' Megaman X: 'the MR'

Great Movie!

Great movie! Sigma is drunk, Alia wanted to use Kung-fu but she not know Kung-fu!
Anyway, are you an Zero x Iris supporter?

Shadowii2 responds:

Zero x Iris makes the most sense to me. But in a way Ciel x Zero does too.
Thanks for the review.

Mario's Blocks Mario's Blocks

ROFLMFAO

this is going to be my first fav.
vote: 5!!

Wack Daddy Mario 2 Wack Daddy Mario 2

wtf

man if i was link id cut that mutha fuckas head off because if that was me and i stole the princess i would make sure mario didnt get her back, but other than that its ok

Mario Twins (official) Mario Twins (official)

hahaha!

i saw this a long time ago and it was still funny!i like the "ticko ticko ticko" part where he goes through the pipe!by the way, i hope 2 c more of u l8er and ur really good! <(*.*)>

Luke's Double Feature Luke's Double Feature

&lt;3

Luke, you never cease to amaze. I fell off my chair, rolled back, and hit my head on the floor but I still liked it. You have been amusing me since I first saw you in the Matrix parody. In fact, I have been using the catchphrase "what the crap" the most. but back to this movie. I was literally rolling. I'm putting you as my number one flash artist! ^_^ And as for what you said with girls in the Valentines day thing, don't worry: not all girls are like that. I, myself, am giving you a kick ass review anyway so....KEEP AT IT!

Teh Pron Teh Pron

heh

heh..thats pretty funny

Clock Topics Clock Topics

Not bad,.

Probably the best clock movie I have seen. How did you managed to get all the clocks to match the system time on my computer?

The Bubble Bobble Flash The Bubble Bobble Flash

It made me feel so...

BUBBLE BOBBLE

lulz 5'd

Bubble Bobble Bubble Bobble

...

well i liked it just because it was bubble bobble...

KillPacman:Double Trouble KillPacman:Double Trouble

Great

but...do episode 5 can be maked and when it can be maked, then what the name of it will be?

EternalGreen responds:

Don't worry, it'll be coming. It's a tournament by the way. More info on the Kill Pacman Club page.